INDIGNADOS - Seniors and children under 16
Indignados! brings together two well-known Tasmanian artists, Pete Hay and Paul Gerard, who will take you on a surprising voyage to Spain. This show combines poetry and the thrilling sounds of Spanish guitar, and will immerse you in in the passion and excitement of Madrid during a period of civil unrest. Pete's poetry evokes not only the landscapes, politics and people of Spain, but a very Australian experience of moving through Europe with an eye tuned to injustice and absurdity.
Pete's poetry is accompanied by a major new Spanish guitar composition by Paul, who spent eight years studying professional Spanish guitar with Fernando da Costa and has been a professional musician and composer for more than 30 years. Indignados! taps into the wellspring of Spanish tradition and celebrates the colour and exhilaration of Madrid during a time when thousands gathered to express a desire to resist globalisation.
Indignados! is a sequel to the very popular Evening in Andalusia, but a stand-alone show, based on a different sequence of poems from Pete’s collection, Girl Reading Lorca. Join us for this exceptional night of music and poetry!
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Refunds are available at the discretion of The Paragon Theatre.
- The Paragon Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry.
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, The Paragon Theatre is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Joy Chappell on 0428429962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The Paragon Theatre is a licensed venue and adheres to responsible service of alcohol protocols. No persons are permitted to consume alcohol outside the premises. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to consume alcohol.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
The Paragon Theatre restaurant will be open from 6pm to 7.30pm.
Show starts at 7.30pm